Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tailte Éireann Vacancies - Roscommon

Options
  • 26-03-2024 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hi there,

I see that Tailte Éireann (Land Registry) are hiring and have some immediate vacancies in their Roscommon office- seems to be EO grade, and no particular experience required.

Info here for anyone who might have an interest

Digital Mapping Officer - Tailte Éireann

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 JSPD

The roles are Digital Mapping Officer. (DMO) They are EO equivalent in terms of salary scale but are not EO. So successful applicants will not be allowed avail of mobility etc, as the DMO role is deemed a technical post.

Also i hear that blended working is restricted for all staff in the registration division of Tailte to just one day per week which is not great compared to other departments. So that also might be worth bearing in mind for any potential applicants, particularly those with long commutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 tira11opm

Would there be many vacancies available in Roscommon for this role?

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭AhrSkidar

I don't know tbh, but assume there are a few positions available for each location- there is an email on the link for informal enquiries- maybe they would have the answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭RubyK

Just wondering if anyone been offered an interview yet? Application deadline was 8th April, would it usually take a few weeks before you would hear if you made it to the interview stage? I've no previous public sector experiences, so any feedback would be great.

Advertisement