Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acupulco - Apple TV+

Options
  • 26-03-2024 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭

I didn’t see a thread for this on here and the shoe itself didn’t get on my radar until now. Season 3 starts in May

It’s a light comedy cantered around an older guy recounting his early life working at a Mexican resort. In the intervening period the guy has become rich and successful and the story is based on how his early experiences set him on a path to rise from poor kid to multi millionaire.

It’s a show you have to try out rather than relying on descriptions which don’t do it any justice. It’s a very fun easy going comedy and even more so it’s very cute and sweet and just a happy sitcom. It felt like a breath of fresh air to me.

Advertisement