Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad Boys: Ride or Die

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 emilyhlib

Really! I have been waiting for a sequel to the movie for so long

• Registered Users Posts: 85,058 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Joe Pantoliano is back and McSteamy aka Eric Dane the villain

• Registered Users Posts: 6,507 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Zzz

• Registered Users Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

I saw it on a headline on Empire but I thought it was announcement that the film was going into production.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,292 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

There is a crazy turn around on this filming wrapped on March 4th and it hits cinemas June 7th.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

The third film was one of the most boring things I've ever seen. Hard pass from me.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Last one was shite, be giving this a wide miss

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Honest to god when this trailer dropped I just assumed it was the third Bad Boys film. Despite having seen the actual third one that came out.

Say what you will about Michael Bag his absence has made these sequels look and feel very drab and pedestrian.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

"Michael Bag". I got a laugh out of that for some reason.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

Advertisement