Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick- Bathroom Recommendations

Options
  • 26-03-2024 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi All,

Looking to get two of our bathrooms renovated and would like to get one company/person to take care of everything (plumbing, tiling, electrics etc.). Appreciate if any of you would have any recommendations.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭phog

This was asked recently - I used Bathrooms4U, they are a Tralee Based but uses Right Price Tiles in Raheen for their tiles and bathroom furniture/fittings. They organise stripping out all the old stuff, skips hire, slabbing, plastering, tiling and refit.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Negative Waves

Thanks Phog 👍🏻

• Registered Users Posts: 16,478 ✭✭✭✭banie01

The only advice I'd offer is to make sure the work is staggered in a way that leaves 1 of the bathrooms usable.

Nothing worse than a 1 day reno turning into 3 and being left relying on buckets.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Knit wit

We had ours done by Essential Tiles and Bathrooms last summer. They were fantastic from start to finish.

There was no issue that they didn't address quickly and efficiently.

To book a consultation they take a fee of 150 euro and then Alan the owner comes on site to advise. This cuts down on time wasted on both sides - the fee is offset if you go ahead with the bathroom. The advice we got was spot on, there really couldn't have been a better layout. He asked all the right questions about to make sure what we asked for is what we needed.

Ours is a very old house with terrible walls and bad plumbing. We had to move the toilet put in a new soil stack, box in the window, remove the bath and put in a new shower and sink. The floors and walls had to be levelled and tiled and a new radiator installed.

I can say with hand on heart the end result was amazing. Its a big job but the lads were completely unobtrusive, when they were on site they were working, they were never in our way. It's a small crew so you will never have more than 3 in the house at any one time. They left the place spotless each day.

There was a wait time of about 4 weeks for us which was perfect, they called the week before to advise when they would be on site. I will 100% recommend, the end result was fantastic.

Thanks banie- we have a downstairs toilet which we’re not planning to have renovated so should be ok on that front 👍🏻

• Advertisement

Thanks for the recommendation Knit wit 👍🏻

Advertisement