Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mark O' Toole Charity Radio RIP

Options
  • 26-03-2024 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Surprised this hasn't been posted aleady but Mark pased away last Friday. Mark was founder of Charity radio and we dealt with Mark many times over the years and was a true radio head. May he Rest in Peace.

Sincere condolances to his family and to all at Charity Radio

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,971 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Personally, I dealt with Mark a quare few times. Lovely man, so keen on radio on many levels and such a genuine grá; sure he almost talked me into going back on air too! We talk about people passing away and being missed; when you actually know them then it's real, very real. God rest Mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Enda Caldwell

Agreed Screech, a lovely guy who was really proud to show me round the studios of Charity Radio one Sunday maybe ten years ago after I'd done some Production and VO work for him at All80s . A true love for radio, a genuinely good person. He had mentioned at the time to me of various health scares he had in the past. Nevertheless the news of Mark's untimely and tragic passing still came as a shock to me. May he rest in Peace.

Advertisement