Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy these shower door hinges

Options
  • 25-03-2024 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭

Anyone know where I might get these hinges, they have cracked and are pulling the door off it’s track.

old I know but worth asking here I think

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Max H

Try this lot, i got some old shower door rollers from them

https://www.showerdoors.ie/category_s/2073.htm

send them a photo, or better still the old part, they normally can tell you if they have or can get them

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭ottolwinner

Wow thanks very much. I think they look the part alright

this is what I love about boards. Thanks a million.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,421 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Many years ago I contacted Flair directly for a set of exactly those hinges and was surprised when they sent me a set completely free of charge! Worth a try!

• Advertisement

Thanks Alun I’ll give it a shot and let you know.

I got onto Flair, very quick reply but unfortunately they don’t stock any more. Ordered them there from the other link. Thanks for all the info 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 21,421 ✭✭✭✭Alun

That's a pity, it was a few years back when I got them. They're pretty expensive for what they are.

Just an update. I bought those hinges that you highlighted above. Arrived Friday after ordering the day before. Perfect they were so thank you very much for the reply.

Advertisement