Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Babers

Options
  • 25-03-2024 8:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭

Babers have got to be the most unreasonable people around .... they are totally obsessed with their tunnel vision belief .... I can well understand how the Handmaid's Tale society could become real .... the attitude of babers towards women is disgusting and would fit right into the world of the Republic of Gilead or some ISIS hellhole .... they only consider them to be handmaids, breeders, whatever else you call this .... and the child is more important than the mother when it comes to lives ...

I see the mad conspiracy theories of babers especially during referendum time .... they said the last referendums would mean women would not be making babies ... and they were concerned about vaccines and mask wearing would cause infertility during Covid ... aligning themselves with the anti mask brigade and anti vaxxers ...

They are always on about the fertility crisis and how white babies are not being born ... and society is overrun by foreign babies ... they are vile and they cannot see reason ... the duty of each person is to make babies and that's it ... they do not understand some people do not want children, cannot afford them, want time alone before they do have children, etc. .... their attitude is have the baby and god will reward you !! ...

I would like to know though who is pushing this agenda .... filling people's heads with baber drivel .... it is a dangerous conspiracy and is very misogynistic ...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

Tell me about spend nearly an hour waiting in there Saturday, bloody fade cuts, just get a blade one and be done with it.

🙈🙉🙊

• Registered Users Posts: 10,442 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Who are they and where do you come across them?

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭lumphammer2

Guys like him …

… and they come from everywhere … telling people they have to have children … telling people how to live their lives …. not everyone wants children … not everyone can afford to have them …. not everyone wants to be a father or a mother … not everyone is suited to these roles …. but babers cannot see this and expect everyone to 'save humanity' from some non-existent 'fertility crisis' ….

Advertisement