Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SKY VIP - free movie and chocolate bar (in APP)

Options
  • 24-03-2024 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭

Can't see this posted so...

Sky VIP are giving a free download of Mama Mia 2 -available via Sky Q box for me and, within the APP there is a voucher for a free bar (discount of €2 off price effectively) of Cadbury's chocolate from Tesco.

May have to log in a couple of times to get a voucher as they seem to be limited daily but, given all the fuss around best value easter eggs - chance to get a 180g bar for 50c (or a 90g bar for free).

Thankfully there is no obligation to watch the movie to earn the chocolate 🤣

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭glanman

Also got free 6 months of paramount plus. There are tickets to peter rabbit 2 up there too at a few Irish cinemas + few other bits and pieces

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭glanman

10% off decathlon

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Got the free Paramount + for six months.

Used a dud Revolut card for the sign up and froze it straight after to avoid any unexpected charges :D

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭icarus86

Is that Paramount+ offer on the app?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Yeah it was for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭crayon80

Is this the sky go app or have they another one? I just see tv programmes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭djdunny

• Registered Users Posts: 14,743 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

just signed up for Paramount+ - I'd previously got this deal from Sky last year, but I just used a new email address when signing up and was able to get it again.

Advertisement