Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parkside 132cc Lawnmowers

Options
  • 24-03-2024 2:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hello all.

Just wondering if anyone had purchased this lawnmower in Lidl recently. Its 149.99, 40 L 4 stroke OHV 132cc version.

My specific question is, who makes this engine? I tried looking at image on page and on the box last time they were in stock but cant see engine name.

And if any of you have it, whats your thoughts on it.

I have a mower bought in Lidl about 10 yrs ago by my late dad. It has a Briggs and Stratton engine (cant recall model) but its been a great servant. Believe me, my dear dad put it through some work, stones and all! Its not been out this year yet, as it doesnt come with waders...., but I was looking at putting it into retirement anyway. Would definitly consider another one from Lidl if it had the B&S engine.

Cheers all.

Comments

Advertisement