Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice Please Airtech CS 350

Options
  • 23-03-2024 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

I wonder can anyone help please I ve an Airtech CS350 alarm fitted in the house but have nt used it for ages , we got in new windows during the week and the installers have left the sensors and cables dangling , I ve tried to tidy them but would rather dismantle them but when I do this the alarm goes off , there s obviously a anti tamper on the contacts ...does anyone know the enginnering password to get into the alarm to disconect it ..

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭com7

OOPS I ve only seen there s a ban on sharing them ....any other suggestions ? please

• Registered Users Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

Engineering password has more thank likely been changed from the default one. Do you plan to use the alarm again ?

if not going to use it again I would pull the fuse on the spur feeding the alarm, open the case and pull the battery. The only thing that will sound is the external bell, so do it at an appropriate time of day. External bell should stop after 15mins, but it might keep going till the battery dies. Best option is to have a ladder and disconnect the battery in the external bell.

if it was me I would re attach the sensors to the new windows and have the system operational

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭com7

Thanks for the advice ..aprpreciate it

Advertisement