Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VRBO anyone?

Options
  • 21-03-2024 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,

Has anyone used the above to book villas? Newbie to villa rentals and I much prefer the filter options on that as opposed to Airbnb or if anyone has any other websites that they have used and recommend I would really appreciate it.

For those that have used VRBO do you book in UK site or choose another site for Euros? Looking at European destinations.

Thank you!

Comments

Haven’t booked any villa before, but for a Christmas booking I used booking.com and found this lovely retreat off the beaten track in Gran Canaria, I see I could book direct too. Sometimes googling the area you want adding “villa” can get you a number of options when you see a place that grabs your interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 iony8852

Good idea thank you!

Advertisement