Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slane to Drogheda

Options
  • 21-03-2024 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Is it possible to drive from Slane to Drogheda without going on the motorway? Will be going to the Lourdes hospital.

Also, are there any 24-hour service stations in or around Slane?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,086 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Is it the roundabout you want to avoid? You wont actually be on the motorway if you take the drogheda road out of slane. You just take the third exit off the roundabout

• Registered Users Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭beachhead

Or the M1 toll? You don't go on the motorway between Slane and Drogheda

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭mykrodot

no motorway between Slane and Drogheda. You would be on the N51, thats the way everyone goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Dan Steely

Thanks folks. Any 24-hour service stations on that section of the N51 or on the N2?

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭mykrodot

Sorry i no longer live in that area, I did up to 2 years ago. Probably something around Drogheda, I don't think there's anything in Slane area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

There's a 24 hour station on the Dublin road outside of Drogheda.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,860 ✭✭✭gipi

There's a 24 hour station for petrol or diesel just past the hospital - card payments only, no staff work there, no shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,262 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Advertisement