Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling iPad created Art..

Options
  • 20-03-2024 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Hi there .

So , a short story long :

About 18 months ago i started messing around with a drawing App on my iPad. I have no background in Art and couldn't draw a straight line.

I found it very relaxing and therapeutic, i would honestly work on something for 4 hours and it would seem like 30 mins had passed.

i am not sure how i would describe my stuff …..maybe ……”colourful light themed abstract” might fit closest.

Anyways i have about 12 pieces of art created that i am really happy with and i was wondering if there is a possibility that i could make some much needed money from it ?

I am not sure how exactly how to proceed or if the fact that i used an iPad “disqualifies” me from being able to earn something off the back of what i heave created?

I am curious if i can sell multiple copies of prints of my art for X amount or if i am better selling 1 copy of my art for a larger sum.

Anyways, any advice/guidance is appreciated.

Thanks.

Advertisement