Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PRSI Contribution Statement - Caring Periods application form - tax/employment details for 2012

Options
  • 19-03-2024 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi

Sought my PRSI Contribution Statement and noticed career breaks and various unpaid leave periods for looking after children under 12 were not credited on the Contribution Statement. I apparently can have this rectified via a Caring Periods application form which I submit then online to MyWelfare.ie. I have been able to track most of my paid/unpaid career periods going back over the decades through various documentation I retained. I am struggling to complete data for 2012 in particular ( on the application for you have to give the from/to dd/mm/year for each unpaid period so it's very specific!) - I thought I could find exact details/dates on PAYE Anytime but such does not seem to be the case - for 2012 anyhow - seems to be available for more recent years. I do have a Statement of Liability for 2012 but it does not give me the details I require. Any guidance or advice please as to how I can get the details I need? It is not possible to contact my employer in that year. Thank you.

Comments

Advertisement