Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LDA renting properties, I was selected to get one, how long do I wait? any LDA renters?

Options
  • 19-03-2024 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I saw the famous instagram posts so I applied, got one apartment after 2 weeks of uploadind documents, after a month I was invited for a viewing, and now almost 3 weeks after still have no move in date, I was wondering if anyone here can share their experience, how long does it take? how long should I wait?

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 2 FlyC

Not an answer here apologies, could you keep this post updated when you hear back? Submitted documents 3 weeks ago and haven’t heard anything back even after calling LDA and estate agents, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Kretchen

I see, my application took 3 weeks to be processed, documentation and final approval before the viewing. Then I waited 2 weeks to have a date of viewing and another two to view the property. At the moment still not update, they told us to wait because they are not ready yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,175 ✭✭✭BlueSkyDreams

Yes they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,175 ✭✭✭BlueSkyDreams

Is there an earnings restriction on qualifying for them?

Congrats by the way.

• Advertisement

No bothers, it depends on location and the size of the property, in my case I was selected to rent a property of 3 bedrooms because I have kids. They asked me to get between me and my fiancé less than 66k euros per year. Thanks, follow LDA on Instagram, they keep posting new locations. Also forgot to mention, is a lottery based system.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 FlyC

Thanks for the reply, hoping to hear something soon, it’s a frustrating process throughout

Advertisement