Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist Required North Dublin

Options
  • 19-03-2024 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Dublin area, rehearse in Pirate/Troubadour

Seeking a BASS PLAYER to join my covers band, myself on Guitar and a Drummer playing covers and a view to doing weddings. Saxophonist involved too.

Big bonus if you sing or can do harmonies.

Pub set is a mixture of Blue Eyed Soul, Country Rock, Reggae, Motown everything from : John Mayer, Vince Gill, Eagles, Police, U2, Lizzy, Simply Red, Marvin Gaye, Doobies, Style Council, Stones, James Brown, and a few modern crowd pleasers.

Would suit someone who is familiar with or already has a similar repertoire so late 30s early 40s and beyond ideally, but if you're younger and know your stuff get in touch.

Wedding set is more danceable stuff. I already manage an award winning niche wedding band, there's a market for a smaller 3 piece.

Please reply with some video of you playing.

You : have wheels, preferably a non smoker and a bonus if you like Chinese food. I have a PA contacts and gigs.

Comments

Advertisement