Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus SNN-LHR

Options
  • 18-03-2024 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭

I have an avios account and my wife and two young children are ‘travel companions’. Nothing major points wise on my account.

a couple of weeks ago i updated my family’s passports and date of births using the Aer Lingus app. It has since reverted to previous passport for two of them and no details for one. And dates of birth for two of them are 1 day out again. I know they dont need passports for Heathrow (the children will actually) but has anyone experienced this error.

speaking of passports from the UK. Has anybody else experienced ‘this is customs and passport required’ power trip on arrival in Shannon. I produced driver licence initially but had passport in bag, i felt this guy would deliberately delay me if i didnt have it

edit- do aer lingus sell duty free silk cut purple on board. And litres of vodka?

Post edited by McSween on

Advertisement