Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get decent screened topsoil delivered in Kildare?

Options
  • 18-03-2024 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

Hey, any advice/recommendations welcome. We have a new raised bed out the back that I want to fill for herb planting. I already have a batch of compost, but I want to 50:50 mix it with some decent screened topsoil. I’ve been trying to source some locally here in S Kildare, but the last delivered ton bag from the builders merchants was full of screws and nails (they took it back and refunded me). Having looked at a second suppliers, theirs was very stony. Both of them told me that screened soil is hard to come by at the minute because it’s been so wet. I’ve looked online and some places are advertising ton bags for daft prices plus mad delivery.

Does anyone know somewhere supplying this for a non-extortionate price and would deliver in S Kildare (also for non-crazy delivery costs). Thanks in advance.

Advertisement