Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joiner needed

Options
  • 18-03-2024 11:39am
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

Hello can anyone help me? My kitchen is getting old,ish t's 25 years old.The unit that the double sink and right handed drainer was placed on has been water damaged and needs replacing. Can any advice me on how to get tha?

t unit out and put in a new one and also a new sink on top. I will get a plumber out for that job.What is the cheaper option to go with.Should I get a joiner who could find me a carcass of another unit or would it be better to build a new one and how much as I am a widow and don't have much money to splash out? The problem has got so bad that it has made me ill.Can anybody help me please

Post edited by Spear on

Advertisement