Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems

Options
  • 18-03-2024 8:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

#Deleted#

Post edited by Hannibal_Smith on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭XsApollo

all I will say is 17 years is a long time to throw away over a perceived crush,

have a chat when you calm down or start talking again.

it’s good that you are jealous or whatever you feel, shows you still care.

i wouldn’t throw away a marriage over a crush, as you said it’s the first time you ever noticed something like this, have a proper chat and say what you said in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Ciferos

Hi Ckd,

first of all I want to say that all feelings are valid and important. How is your marriage apart from this issue with your friend ? To me it sounds like this is only the tip of the ice berg, that there might be other underlying issues.

(did he ever cheat or you suspected him to?)

the only thing you can do is talk to him and make it clear to him how this makes you feel and explain it to him, I feel all relationships are about communication.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,594 ✭✭✭Xander10

Based on your previous posts, I am confused. For example

ckd

Registered Users

Hi, I know I’m a bit ahead of myself but my daughter is due to start college next September 21/22. I was just wondering would she be entitled to a susi grant as myself and her dad have separated recently. We have a separation agreement but do we need to be separated a certain length of time before she is eligible?

Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭ckd

@Xander10

You are so pathetic 😂😂 if you have no advice to offer on the above post then stay off my thread please. Seriously it’s 8am on a bank holiday Monday and this is all you have to do. Go get a life.

-----------

Warning applied for attacking the poster and for backseat moderation - the rules of the forum apply to an OP as well as to those replying to their thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭ckd

@XsApollo

Thanks for the advice 😊

i will definitely be having a chat when i calm down but I’m sure it will go the way of all previous chats, denial!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭Hoboo

So you’re not separated and have a separation agreement in place already? I’m very confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭_H80_GHT

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭xyz13

Get off your high horse lady. 🎭

-------

Warning applied for attacking the poster, if you've a problem with a post report it.

Petit a petit l'oiseau fait son nid...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Need to give more precise detail with regards to whether he has given you any reason to react in this way? To me it seems to be a total over reaction based on what you have said.

Has he cheated/betrayed you before or have you had real suspicions?

Have you recently reconciled from your separation and still issues lingering from that, that are causing you to be overly sensitive to things you notice?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,932 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

As the OP has deleted their post I'll close the thread there.

HS

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement