Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do you put it?

Options
  • 17-03-2024 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭

Anyone with a cargo bike, where do you keep it?

I'm wondering how safe it is to keep it outside in the weather... I'm not considering scrotes and theft at this point, just wondering how others manage?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭tomasrojo

I have a concrete block shed with a roof and door, and floor anchors in the concrete floor. But if the weather isn't wet or windy and I have to use it first thing in the morning, I sometimes leave it in the garden, locked to a fixture. It slows me down, getting it in and out of the shed. Bakfiets.nl bikes like mine are supposed to be well set up for living outdoors. They're definitely much more suited to being left outside than most bikes, but I still like to get it out of the rain and wind.

Advertisement