Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turkey teeth

Options
  • 17-03-2024 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Had a great experience today, went for a drive with my elderly father in law to the local shops. He almost pulled out in front of a speeding van, luckily I saw it and alerted him.

Okay I thought disaster averted, or so I thought. Unfortunately for us the Van was filled with local scrotes who made a huge deal about it and once we stopped at the upcoming Traffic Lights started throwing bottles and other objects at my FIL Car. whilst smiling with their tacky Turkey teeth.

Do these young men these days not give **** who they attack.

Normally I would act the hero and get out and deal with it but, i had a bad feeling there were more of them in the back of the van.

anyways Dublin is getting worse.

Comments

Advertisement