Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir and VOIP

Options
  • 15-03-2024 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi.

I renewed my contract with Eir last month for broadband and mobile. I negotiated a price and had it confirmed next day by e-mail. I also have a landline and was told there was no problem keeping it. I noticed my first new bill was higher than it should be. When I called Eir about it i was told that under no circumstances was I getting my reduced price unless i switched to VOIP. Has anyone else had this experience?

I would like to keep the landline, and in addition, I bought an Asus router to replace the stock Eir F3000 router. This Asus router has no phone input socket, so I presume I cannot use the Asus if I am forced to use VOIP.

Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement