Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Majorca location & hotel for couple

Options
  • 15-03-2024 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

im travelling to Majorca for 10 days in june, would appreciate recommendations for a nice hotel, area/resort for couple in 60's to also include breakfast and nice restaurants in area for dinner, not too keen on hiring car so get taxi /bus to recommended area, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

I was only in Majorca once , years ago but if I was returning for 10 days, I’d probably choose Palma Nova for the resort / beach plus you’re only 20 minutes away from Palma City which I’ve only heard good things about plus it closer to the airport than some of the popular resorts like Alcudia & Cala Millor

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭EchoIndia

If you are looking to keep away from the traditional resorts, somewhere like the Soller area may be worth considering. https://www.theothermallorca.com/blog/2017/01/top-10-things-to-do-in-soller-and-surrounding-area/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

I stayed in Peguera last October. Hotel Tora. Very nice. You can hop on bus to a few local towns. 6 days would be plenty.

I am off to Soller next month. Another lovely town.

Advertisement