Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DUBLIN - Thrift / 2nd Hand stores for Teen Girl

Options
  • 15-03-2024 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello all!

Im a 40 year old dude - no idea about fashion really. I do appreciate it though!

I'm seeking a little advise

My stepdaughter is visiting me in Dublin with my Partner in a few weeks. The kid is 13(going on 21!!!) Really into thrifting for "Cool finds". She loves using a sewing machine to alter the clothes sometimes too. She is excited about finding some cool stores - Sent me some pics of the style she is after so ive attached them to this post..Where are the best spots for such things for a kid that age around Dublin? Any help would be truly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,563 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Penneys have a reworn part in there shops these days so she might find some nice clothes there. There is a few vintage shops around Temple bar so they are worth a try too. Otherwise no idea.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Tola Vintage and Dublin Vintage Factory worth a look. I'd also say the charity shops on Capel Street are worth a stroll too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 timski

thank you both! Ill be taking her to these shops. phew - i can rest a bit now. id have no idea where to go. now I do. Brilliant!!!!

Advertisement