Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone happy with their sleep tracker?

Options
  • 14-03-2024 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,993 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone use a smart watch/fitness tracker that they are happy with, especially when it comes to sleep tracking?

I have a Garmin Forerunner and I suspect the sleep tracking isn't the most accurate. Things like wakening 3 or 4 times during the night, lying for 10 or 15mins trying to get back to sleep, yet in the morning the watch says I was awake for 2min!

Another time I was actually up walking about twice during the night (toilet) and the watch said I was awake once for 4min.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

i have the galaxy watch 4 and it seems to do a good job of tracking my sleep and my late night toilet breaks appear to be caught in it etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,993 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Will have a read up on which is meant to be good.

A couple of times the Garmin didn't even know I was up for a toilet break , even when i pressed the button to light it up to read the time.

Advertisement