Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying property through limited Company

Options
  • 14-03-2024 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi all, I own and I am single director of a trading Company that is cash rich. I plan to buy an investment property but instead of using this trading Company I will set up a new Company and make a loan for the value of the property to the trading Company so my asset will more secured from creditors and even Revenue inspections in this new Company. Is it possible or because the new Company will have "connections" to the other Company Revenue will be able to access the new asset in case of inspecting the trading Company? Many thanks for the advices.

Gary

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 9,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

Seek proper legal and financial advice. Bottom line if you deliberately attempt to put assets beyond the reach of your creditors it will be reversed.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 garysharpe

Who can reverse that action? If it is well before any claim from creditors is requested the same would apply?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 9,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

As I said seek proper legal advice, I'm not in the business of advising people on how to commit fraud.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 garysharpe

Hi Jim, why do you think it is fraud? Many thanks,

Advertisement