Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

EV by the month

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,745 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

for anyone who can't access the article, here's the pricelist:

€395 per month for a tiny Citroen Ami, rising to €750 for a Fiat 500e, €975 per month for a Cupra Born or MG 4, €695 for a BMW i3, €795 for a Tesla Model S 85, €750 for a Mini Cooper SE, €895 for a GWM Ora 03 (neé Funky Cat), €975 for a VW ID.4 Business or Hyundai Ioniq 5, €1,095 per month for a Tesla Model 3, €1,285 for a Polestar 2, €1,475 for a Tesla Model X or Model 3 Performance, €1,495 for a Tesla Model Y, €1,775 for a Tesla Model S Long Range or €3,000 for a BMW iX.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,848 ✭✭✭✭the_amazing_raisin

I'm guessing it's a lease just by a different name

It's pretty pricey but I guess it includes your tax and maintenance, plus you don't have to deal with any of the risk of depreciation

Still seems too expensive, the leasing market here seems a lot worse in general than other countries. For example in Germany you can lease an ID.7 for a similar price to the monthly PCP payments

I suspect the majority of leases here are company cars, since they can claim the expenses against tax AFAIK

"The internet never fails to misremember" - Sebastian Ruiz, aka Frost

• Registered Users Posts: 14,745 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

It also includes public charging, but at ~12k a year for an MG4, I'll take the depreciation thanks. The cars aren't new either.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Link to full article https://archive.ph/2ox3F

Advertisement