Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a 4G router

Options
  • 14-03-2024 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭

I already have a modem/router (TP-Link Archer D7) at home, but it's in the room with the PC, wired to the PC, NAS and a network switch. This room is a remote part of the house, and some devices (namely the wi-fi cameras on the outside of the house) often fail to connect to the wi-fi because the signal is weak.

Since I cannot move the TP-Link router, I'm thinking about buying another router with 4G technology. I would install this new router in a central part of the house, possibly high on the wall.

Any suggestions about a good router, that possibly can be wall mounted? The ones that I have seen are made to stand on a shelf or table.

Thanks.

Advertisement