Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TPC Sawgrass: The Players 2024– Golf's Top Non Major

Options
  • 14-03-2024 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭

Look forward to this event every year. 2024 is a strong year from our shores - Shane is seriously impressive this year in Florida, among the final groups on Sunday in the last two events of the Florida Swing. Rory, second favourite after scheffler, who's vying to be one of the few multiple winners of the players. Power in the field too, not considered a contented by the bookies, but showing renewed energy after injury with successive cuts made in Florida adding to growing confidence? Lots to look at.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Dan Steely

I was so looking forward to this but have just been admitted to hospital. Can't get sky go working. Argh!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭RoadRunner

oh dear, get better soon, best of luck with skygo, it is working for me on my phone

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Dan Steely

Got it working. Had to download the MySky app and put my phone number into that then the Sky Go worked.

McIlroy tearing it up early doors.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

and no rain!!!!!

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭RoadRunner

Tame conditions. The early guys today are getting the best of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,653 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Sheffler is just phenomenal

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 21,124 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Those shots on 17 under that pressure are a joke. The standard of players nowadays is just ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

The difference between Rory and Scottie was very plain to see in this tournament I feel. When things werent going Scottie's way, he just stayed patient, didnt make any big mistakes, just kept himself in the tournament until the last day when everything came right. With Rory, he saw Wyndhm shoot the lights out two days in a row and it looked like he tried to force the same score himself. He blew himself out of it by trying to force himself to stay with him.

And while Scheffler played class, Xander fairly blew that. The late bogeys and then the missed 5 footer for birdie on 17 that never even saw the hole. If I ever want to back someone for a top 10, I'll bet the farm on Xander but you wouldnt touch him to win.

That horseshoe for Clark on the last was absolutely cruel as well!

Advertisement