Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Septic Tank / treatment system - Identify Manufacture Help

Options
  • 14-03-2024 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Anyone have any idea what brand/ Model / who installed these tanks in 2000 / 2001 era

Its a 4 chamber with an air pump in top to airate Chambers 1 & 3 & pump from chamber 4 back to chanber 1

I need to get certified off, but engineer can't without knowing what make it is

Help greatly appreciated Please 🙏 🙏 🙏

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,261 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

I'm not familiar with that one. What part of the country are you in?

If you cannot identify it, it might be possible to get some form of cover letter from an engineer that would state that from a visual inspection, the tank has the appearance and mechanicals of a system that meets the standards as specified in site suitability assessment / planning.

Other options might be to view the original planning file.

Depending on county, its possible that the actual supplier did the site assessment or provided some design info for the planning process.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 TinyJo

Cheers for your replies @Mickdw

Nothing in the planning file, I went through it in the CoCo yesterday

Fingers crossed there us something on the deeds when they arrive back from the bank.

Thanks again

Is it a property you bought?

Why are you needing it certified at this stage?

What part of the country

• Registered Users Posts: 3 TinyJo

Yes, one I bought 12 years ago

Went for planning for an extension and it came back as a request for further information

Co Wicklow based

• Advertisement
Advertisement