Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Assistant - Multiple User Remote Access

Options
  • 13-03-2024 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭

Hi. I have Nabu Casa setup so I can access the Home Assistant companion app either at home or away. All works fine so far.

I want to add my wife so I've added a person to my HA install and given her a login. She has downloaded the companion app and once she is on the home network all is fine. However, once she leaves the house, the app won't connect. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong here - I have the Nabu Casa remote URL in her app as well, same as mine but it's not connecting

I'm new to this so I will need fairly basic instructions!! Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭niallb

First thing I'd check is the option to

"only allow login from local network"

in the person's settings under people.

I don't use Nabu Casa, but have had two of us here connected remotely at the same time.

Advertisement