Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shed cladding

Options
  • 12-03-2024 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭

Going to extend out this shed. Any idea if this is a standard type/colour of cladding. Unfortunately don't have any spare to bring with me to supplier but was just hoping to know what I was talking about before heading in.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭irishguy19772

Sorry not the greatest photo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭monseiur

It looks like Merlin Grey on my screen, best thing to do is take a few close up photos on the shaded side of building - less exposure to sun/elements will mean less fading of colour. Darker colours like yours are more susceptible to fading. It's also important to match the profile of new sheeting to existing to ensure a continuous seamless run of cladding to new extension. Your supplier should be able to match both colour & profile no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭adne

What approach you going to take with extending?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

Can you get a closer up pic? Can't really see it at this distance - looks like tin sheets more than cladding from the photo.

Advertisement