Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Keeley El Rey Dorado

Options
  • 12-03-2024 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

I did something very silly today. While opening my car, I put a guitar pedal (which was its box) on the roof of my car, then forgot about it and drove away.

When I got home, I realised and drove back to where I was, looked all around, but there was no sign.

Later I walked the full route and still nothing, I checked in all the local shops, Garda station etc. but nobody had handed it in. Odd.

Unfortunately, it's a special edition, now quite rare pedal.

I'm just posting here in case somebody might come across it, maybe they could get in touch with me?

I've posted a picture here, the pedal was in a Keeley electronics black and white box and is a small, light pedal.

Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement