Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about virgin media cancellation

Options
  • 12-03-2024 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Hi there I am thinking about cancelling virgin media,can someone tell me does having a phone connected via broadband count as a service,or does it just fall under being a broadband service also if I cancel, I recently added mini boxes,did doing this start a new contract for me? thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Ciferos

Not sure about the new contract but you can ring them and ask them. Normally they charge €150 (or rest of monthly charges, whichever is less) per service cancellation if you are in contract (per service) - not sure if a phone counts as service - I think it’s only broadband and tv.

you could find an address where they don’t supply their services and say you are moving…

Advertisement