Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WISE (Transferwise) Reporting policies and dates- CRS etc

Options
  • 07-03-2024 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi Guys,

Could somebody please tell me what the reporting policies are for Wise please, and how they relate to the CRS/Fatca/OECD requirements.

In reality, are they juts reporting individuals or companies that they identify as a red flag (any specific info on what that might be) , or is the system automatic, in that at a certain time of year it reports all balances to an authority (what might that be) in the individuals registered home state? Somebody told me that if you have a USD dollar account, that those funds are in an actual US account and therefore not reportable to the E.U in reality. But surely your Wise account is considered one entity?

It seems some countries (which I assume are banks or revenue) report their concerns to other member states on a specific date of the year.

Thanks

OB

Post edited by Jim2007 on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Sukhoi35

Anyone...please?!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,414 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Try the banking forum

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,482 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Mod - Moved to Banking Forum.

Local charter now applies.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement