Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teeth whitening strips your experience

Options
  • 06-03-2024 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭
    Darth Randomer

Used them for the first time today.

I salivated a good bit when they were inserted - had the strip in place for 30 minutes.

I'm using Smiles.

What are other boardies experiences like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,828 ✭✭✭acequion

I posted a thread on the Beauty forum asking about using carbamide peroxide gel for tooth whitening but got no replies.

Without wishing to hijack your thread, perhaps we might get replies here! I've personally never tried the strips, but for years I was able to order the bleaching gel online and about twice yearly I'd put them into moulds Id had done every night for about a week and used to get great results. From what I can gather carbamide peroxide gel can no longer be sold online and the alternatives are quite poor imo. I've tried to use some kind of gel from SmilePro with an accelerator light, but I find it ineffective especially when compared to the proper bleach gel.

So I'm interested to hear how others are managing to whiten their teeth these days? I'd try the strips but I'm a bit skeptical.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭z80CPU
    Darth Randomer

Messy. Tricky to put on first few times

Won't be re ordering. Smiles junk email sucks.

Advertisement