Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Arena Parking

Options
  • 06-03-2024 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

Going to Simple Minds 18th March in the 3 Arena. Is Euro Car Parks Point Square the best parking option? Should I prebook? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭Mike3549

That, or just park on the street for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭plhealy2000

I normally use Park Rite at the IFSC. About 10 - 15 minute walk and on the Luas Line.

They do all day rates if prebooked that are handy if you are arriving earlier in the day.

The car park at the venue can be very slow to get out of after the concert.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭king2

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭Mike3549

The last 2 gigs there i managed to find a spot on a mayor street upper, but im pretty sure it was a weekend gig, when all multinational companies are closed and not much traffic there.

I remember one day i had a parking booked at the point car park. Ended up at the very bottom, took like 30mins just to move out of the parking spot. Almost 1-hour in the parking lot

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Lost Ormond

Yes. Plenty of parking free on weekends and close to aviva as well and always spots available even when theres internatiobal games on in aviva

• Advertisement
Advertisement