Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for Blinds in Limerick

Options
  • 06-03-2024 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi Guys,

We recently moved into a new (old) house and we need new blinds for pretty much every room. Would appreciate if anyone had any recommendations. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭black & white

We used Russell Blinds on William Street when we last did up the house and they were excellent, I think they've moved out of the city centre though so search online. I liked that even though I brought in measurements, they sent their own fitter out to double check before the order was finalised.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Negative Waves

That’s great- thanks black & white!

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Icbaby

Blinds direct -jojo blinds. Prices are amazing and the work she did for me was amazing. You will find it on Facebook.

Thanks Pat, thanks Icbaby!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,120 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Only used Russel Blinds a few weeks back and would definitely recommend them too. They moved from the top of William Street out to around the corner from the Maldron Hotel in Roxboro about 2 years ago. They do free measuring.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the recommendation bazz

• Registered Users Posts: 24,386 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

Euroblinds on Little Gerald Griffin Street.

That are I think the last shop to have not closed down or moved out of what used to feel like the blind shop district of Limerick City.

The old school independent ones like them and others mentioned here will do free measuring and fitting which is definitely worth whatever discount you may (or may not) find from a bigger chain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

We were going to use Euroblinds (visited them and felt they knew what they were doing). Only reason we didn't was they didn't have the exact slat size and colour we were after. Ended up using Hillary's who were okay (had minor issues though, so if there's a next time we'll try Euroblinds).

Thanks Breezy, thanks Louche 👍🏻

Advertisement