Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refurbishing FIAT

Options
  • 05-03-2024 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭

Bought a FIAT 8090 few months ago. Kind of bought in a hurry after looking around for ages & getting impatient.

Now it's quite good body & cab wise. It works smoothly enough considering my mechanic found hydraulic, axle & engine oils were v low. And black. It wasn't minded as well as it looked cosmeticly. Pedal are worn so either around the clock or was a yard tractor. There is a leak from a fuel seal somewhere (I think) and a bit from front axle.

I like the FIAT - v manoverable, good visibility & nice looking little yoke. It would do what I need. Is there anyone straight in Leinster (east Connaught even) would do a mechanical refurb & light cosmetic work? My mechanic is good but up to his eyes and not his thing.

Advertisement