Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Stream ITV Channels

Options
  • 03-03-2024 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Subscribed to Sky Stream back in December when they had a decent special offer and have found it very good so far (barring exploding batteries in the remote!).

I stumbled across the ITV channels on Stream one day, wasn't on the TV guide but found ITV1HD by pressing 8040 and a few others also. Very handy.

They've gone since last week and wondering if anyone is in similar situation and managed to find a workaround?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭KildareP

No. Stream is strictly only what Sky choose to allow on it. I suspect the workaround was a glitch that they've now closed.

There is no "Other Channels" like there was on their satellite service that could tune in any free-to-air channels off the programme guide.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,511 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Seemingly there is or was an undocumented feature on Sky Stream in the UK that allows you to watch out of area ITV regions on channels 8022-8042. There may be other hidden channels in the 8000s too. These channels aren’t listed in the EPG but can apparently be viewed by dialing the channel number.

I don’t have Sky Stream, but maybe someone that does can give it a try and see if it works here.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭lertsnim

There are a lot of channels from 8000 onwards but nothing that's not already available properly on the EPG.

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭lgs 4

You can sure that Sky won't let watch channels that they don't want to see . Sky Stream in stupid idea. Doggie IPTV will start reboadcasting sky stream.

Advertisement