Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RESEARCH - MEN’S PERCEPTION OF SUPPORTS AVAILABLE TO THEM DURING THE TRANSITION TO PARENTHOOD

Options
  • 02-03-2024 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I am currently conducting research on men's perception of the supports available to them during the transition to parenthood in Ireland as part of a MSc in Psychotherapy in IICP.

I am looking for participants to answer online a 10 minutes survey.

Participants must have had their first child in Ireland within the last 3 years and be a man.

More details about the survey are given as you click on the link below, before enrolling in the survey.

Here is the link  :

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wHmBmgPKgPj0ijsjEPBk9nbhMO1L4iGjBkuhYPdcg7g/edit

If you have questions at any time about the study or the procedures, (or you experience adverse effects as a result of participating in this study,) you may contact me by email at : multiple.perspectives.therapy@gmail.com. A list of supports for dads is also available at the end of the survey if needed.

If you are interested in further supporting the study, please share the link to the survey with the dads you know.

Thank you very in advance for your help and support,

Tanaë

Advertisement