Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fly tying gear

Options
  • 02-03-2024 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

got this stuff laying in shed years and not going to use it so was wondering if any good to anyone here or would it be worth 50 euro and quite a lot of stuff with it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Doe Tiden

throw it up on DD or adverts, probably not worth €50 tbh, but someone will be interested in it. Fly tying gear is something that often comes up for sale

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭ferrete

Ok well what is it worth? I'm unsure what's iys worth tbh and looking to clear space

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Doe Tiden

Honestly the vise and tools are probably from a kit about €20 new it’s hard to tell with the materials but is doesn’t look like there’s and capes so probably only another €30-€40 worth when they were bought I’d say if you get €25 for the lot let them off imo

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭ferrete

If that's what it's worth 30 to cover postage and I'd let it go

Advertisement