Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub in Amsterdam to watch Liverpool v Manchester United on 17th March:

Options
  • 02-03-2024 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭

I will be in the Dam for Paddies weekend. As the title suggests looking for licensed premises to watch the Pool hopefully give the Mancs a good battering at 4.30 Dutch time. 

I know the city fairly well and would be keen to avoid all the boozed up Brits abroad around De Wallen and Warmoesstraat.

I am heading to the Black Pumas gig in AFAS LIVE that night so would prefer somewhere in the south side of the city which would be a short hop to the gig in case the game goes to extra time.

Would love a recommendation for a traditional brown bar that might have the game. Ajax are playing away from that day so conscious that might be on TV in a lot of the local places.

Cheers!

Advertisement