Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MT USA

Options
  • 02-03-2024 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Im currently searching anywhere I can to find episodes of MT USA on any form vhs/ dvd etc featured Clonmel native Vincent Hanley from 1984 - 1987. I know you were VT Editor on the show if I’m correct? and it’s 40 years since the first episode aired on the 19th February 1984. I would like to mark this year with a Facebook page tribute with audio pictures and video of Vincent. If anyone around to help me I would greatly appreciate it. Used to absolutely love MT USA & Vincent. 

All the best 

Patrick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 nospacebar

There’s a guy on Twitter called killianm2. He has some old episodes. On the 19th Feb he posted some great clips including the first episode in it’s entirety.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Patrickjoe44

Cheers mate, thanks for letting me know

Advertisement