Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Looking for android software that can update injectors on Renault

Options
  • 01-03-2024 10:40pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I need to try and find an android package that has the capability of changing injector coding on a 2010 Renault Megane 1.5DCI, we had the injectors checked today, and they were put through the full test rig, and as a result, the codes of all four have changed, so ideally, to avoid problems, I need to update the engine management system with the new codes.

I'm well aware that this might mean paying for a 'pro' version, rather than using the free ad laden version, but I'm hoping that someone here has found a package that can do this, and has been successful in getting it to work, without spending more than the car is worth.

If not android, the other option would be a Windows PC based package, as long as it will work with a Bluetooth dongle, as that's all I've got available at the moment.

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

Advertisement