Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Used car advice for a Tall Driver with a budget of 24k -27k

Options
  • 01-03-2024 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey everyone!

I'm thrilled to be part of this awesome community and could really use your insights for my first car purchase here in Ireland. Although I'll be driving mostly solo, covering around 100km weekly, there's a twist – I'm 6'3"! So, finding a car where someone can squeeze behind me just in case required.

With a budget of €25K to €27.5K, I'm looking at options like the BMW 330, Audi A3 or A4, or perhaps a Lexus. I'm after that perfect mix of reliability, comfort, and a touch of luxury. It's all about making those solo drives something to look forward to, right?

This will be my very first car in Ireland, and I'm gearing up for the insurance costs. As long as it's insurable, I'm game. Plus, I'm keen on keeping its trade-in value as high as possible for when it's time to upgrade.

I'd really appreciate your advice, suggestions, or any pearls of wisdom you might have. Excited to hear what you think and to start this journey with the right set of wheels!

Cheers!

Comments

Advertisement