Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to find shower tray

Options
  • 01-03-2024 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi there, in desperate hope that somebody might know where I might get a shower tray like this! It has cracked and needs replacing and hoping not to have to rip out the whole thing as we don’t have any extra tiles and would have to retile the whole bathroom! I sourced it from the uk around 15 years ago pre brexit. Anyone know of anywhere in the republic or even the north? 🙏 TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,882 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

I would usually email a photo to the shower center on the malahide Road 01 6286711. They've been selling bathrooms for 40 or 50 years. If it was ever sold in Ireland then they will recognise it and might be able to help you out.

Even if get the exact same tray the bottom row of tiles will need to be removed. It's also possible that the row of floor tiles around the tray will need to be replaced.

I think there may be a company that repairs baths and shower trays. Google "shower tray repair" and you can find some

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭eoh70

Thanks! We managed to get it up without disturbing the floor tiles and hopefully will be able to get it repaired.

Advertisement