Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New in Town: Seeking Irish Radio/Podcast Suggestions!

Options
  • 01-03-2024 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Howaya! First time posting on here!

Just landed from Spain and diving deep into Irish history, soaking up all there is to know about your lovely country. I'm an early bird, up with the larks, and love tuning into the news or podcasts. Any chance you could steer me in the direction of some Irish radio stations I can stream online, or any YouTube podcasts covering news, politics, or history in Ireland?

Big thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭Brussels Sprout

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Ben Done

Talking History is a good one and also covers non-Irish topics

Documentary on One has some very interesting episodes, social history and the likes

Bliindboy podcast often covers historical and folkloric subjects in an offbeat way

Inside Politics as suggested above probably the most conventional look at the political scene in Ireland

Edit: not much I'd recommend on radio to be honest!

You could try Pat Kenny on News talk or Clare Byrne on RTE radio 1

Advertisement