Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speakers for PC

Options
  • 01-03-2024 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

I'm trying to find some good 5.1 surround sound speakers in white for my PC for gaming. Just wondering if anyone can gimme links to some decent speakers please because, I cant find much on google. If not I thought maybe I could buy the Logitech z906 and just custom spray them white

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭ozmo

Not exactly what you asked for - but its an option - I tried several but then gave up on 5. speakers years ago - too many wires, power bricks and boxes for quite limited benefit over my 2 speaker setup -

so I got the surround sound drivers - Dolby Athmos and the Microsoft Surround one (not free - have to buy these on microsoft store) - and with certain earphones (some work better than others) I find this excellent for pc use - no extra hardware apart from headphones.

You may get better answers on the PC or Gaming forums.

“Roll it back”

Advertisement